• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

England: Championship 21 round 07 Dec.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
England: Championship 21 round 07 Dec.

West Brom vs Aston Villa

Yes, hosts in the last match were a big favorite against Brentford. However, they were not careful at the end of the match and they were conceded goal. True, this happens very often, however, it is simply unacceptable for the WB. So, MacLeod (Midfielder) got into the team at 83 'and he scored a goal and 91. Anyway, it was a very suspicious match for me. Anyway, WB now has a very tough match against Aston Villa. But the key question is whether they are able to follow Leeds and Norwich in the fight for direct promotion in the Premier League. Otherwise, they currently have 4 points less than Leeds (2nd position). True, they are in solid shape. Otherwise, they have 6-2-2 with a goal difference of 27:14 so far at home. They will rely on three very solid players such as Gayle (9 goals), Rodriguez (9 goals) and Barnes (8 goals).
It should be noted that they have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last five h2h matches.
On the other hand, visitors have lifted their shape. They have 4 wins and 1 draw in the last five games. They also have an aggressive attack. On the other hand, they have 3-3-4 so far on the road. In any case, they will try to resist this match. Also, they will try to impose their game. They want victory in this match at all costs. They in the last game ripped Middlesbrough (0: 3) away. So, they are now full of confidence. Otherwise, Abraham (11 goals) is their key player.
All in all, this will be a big test for both sides. Of course, both sides want to avoid defeat. So, draw is very possible. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage to the hosts. So, my offer is: Home win (0AH) with Odd 1.64.