• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

DOTA 2

esporttalk.org

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
ViKin.gg vs Alliance / Vikin +,8,5 1st map @ 1,8

Alinace played last game in the grid Winning against Team Liquid played against Natus Vincere ,losing against Virtus Pro, winning against Nigma . Their opponents today, despite the fact that they are being crossed out by the bookmakers looked pretty good recently, unfortunately FlyToMoon put a very tough condition. Aliance is just starting to play their first match in this league. Viking is a team that lacks familiarity with the lead but today's game is a good opportunity to prove that they can fight better than themselves.

all bets for Dota 2 are from esports talk tipsters

Ace864

New Bettor
Reaction score
I didn't expect to see a topic about Dota 2 here :)

JanLewisfD

Bettor
Reaction score
Well, same thing for me. I guess, a thread about dota 2 was the least expected thing on this forum. Ohh man, i have played dota for a couple of years actually. I have seen that the last international has had the total winning pool of 40.000.000. Well, that is really insane. I guess, after i got reminded about this game, i will have to download it this evening. Recently due to the lack of time, i been only playing Minecraft. However, when i had a little more time i also play minecraft, i even set up my own server, and called for the services of ggservers. Well, i got kind of addicted to this game a little.

JanLewisfD

Bettor
Reaction score
Well, same thing for me. I guess, a thread about dota 2 was the least expected thing on this forum. Ohh man, i have played dota for a couple of years actually. I have seen that the last international has had the total winning pool of 40.000.000. Well, that is really insane. I guess, after i got reminded about this game, i will have to download it this evening. Recently due to the lack of time, i been only playing Minecraft. However, when i had a little more time i also play minecraft, i even set up my own server, and called for the services of https://ggservers.com. Well, i got kind of addicted to this game a little.
does anyone play minecraft in here?