• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Daily predictions

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1

UEFA Europa League Prediction​

①Marseille VS Galatasaray 1X2 prediction: Marseille

②West Ham United VS Rapid Wien 1X2 prediction: West Ham United
 
Last edited:

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[German Bundesliga] FC Koln vs Greuther Furth We would like to say Koln will be undefeated and possibly will finish with 1-0.

[France Ligue 1] Lens vs Reims Lens had 4 victories of recent 6 fixtures, while Reims went up and down in recent. So, its reasonable to notice a home win.

[England Championship] Stoke City vs West Bromwich(WBA) Basing on all facts, WBA will grab points in the coming fixture.
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[France Ligue 1] Nice VS Stade Brestois In this game the chance that Nice wins is 54.54%, the chance for a draw is 24.24% and the chance for Stade Brestois to win this game is 21.23%.

[Spanish La Liga] Atletico Madrid VS FC Barcelona In this game the chance that Atletico Madrid wins is 43.82%, the chance for a draw is 27.92% and the chance for FC Barcelona to win this game is 28.26%.

[English Premier League] Leeds United VS Watford In this game the chance that Leeds United wins is 57.12%, the chance for a draw is 23.57% and the chance for Watford to win this game is 19.31%.
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Thai Premier League] BEC Tero Sasana vs Chonburi Shark FC BEC Tero Sasana has not tasted any victories in the first 5 league games including 3 losses. As in a bad condition, they will feel hard in the battle against Chonburi Shark FC which is stable in form.

[Primera Division de Chile] Nublense vs Deportes La Serena Deportes La Serena are going through 2 consecutive losses during which they were the first team to concede. Its difficult to be satisfied for them on the pitch. So it will be more opportunies for Nublense in this game.

[Brazil Serie A] Corinthians Paulista (SP) vs Bahia Depending on above all, Corinthians Paulista (SP) can more possibly grab 3 points.
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1

UEFA Europa League Prediction​

①Marseille VS Galatasaray 1X2 prediction: Marseille

②West Ham United VS Rapid Wien 1X2 prediction: West Ham United
Marseille 0-0 Galatasaray ×
West Ham United 2-0 Rapid Wien √
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[German Bundesliga] FC Koln vs Greuther Furth We would like to say Koln will be undefeated and possibly will finish with 1-0.

[France Ligue 1] Lens vs Reims Lens had 4 victories of recent 6 fixtures, while Reims went up and down in recent. So, its reasonable to notice a home win.

[England Championship] Stoke City vs West Bromwich(WBA) Basing on all facts, WBA will grab points in the coming fixture.
FC Koln 3-1 Greuther Furth √
Lens 2-0 Reims √
Stoke City 1-0 West Bromwich(WBA) ×
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[France Ligue 1] Nice VS Stade Brestois In this game the chance that Nice wins is 54.54%, the chance for a draw is 24.24% and the chance for Stade Brestois to win this game is 21.23%.

[Spanish La Liga] Atletico Madrid VS FC Barcelona In this game the chance that Atletico Madrid wins is 43.82%, the chance for a draw is 27.92% and the chance for FC Barcelona to win this game is 28.26%.

[English Premier League] Leeds United VS Watford In this game the chance that Leeds United wins is 57.12%, the chance for a draw is 23.57% and the chance for Watford to win this game is 19.31%.
Nice 2-1 Stade Brestois √
Atletico Madrid 2-0 FC Barcelona √
Leeds United 1-0 Watford √
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Thai Premier League] BEC Tero Sasana vs Chonburi Shark FC BEC Tero Sasana has not tasted any victories in the first 5 league games including 3 losses. As in a bad condition, they will feel hard in the battle against Chonburi Shark FC which is stable in form.

[Primera Division de Chile] Nublense vs Deportes La Serena Deportes La Serena are going through 2 consecutive losses during which they were the first team to concede. Its difficult to be satisfied for them on the pitch. So it will be more opportunies for Nublense in this game.

[Brazil Serie A] Corinthians Paulista (SP) vs Bahia Depending on above all, Corinthians Paulista (SP) can more possibly grab 3 points.
BEC Tero Sasana 2-0 Chonburi Shark FC ×
Nublense 0-1 Deportes La Serena ×
Corinthians Paulista (SP) 3-1 Bahia √
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Brazil Serie A] Fluminense RJ vs Fortaleza Prediction: Fluminense RJ

[Brazil Serie A] America MG vs Palmeiras
Prediction: Palmeiras

[Brazil Serie A] Ceara vs Internacional RS
Prediction: Internacional RS
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[UEFA Nations League] Belgium VS France
1X2 Prediction: Belgium

[Brazil Serie A] Sao Paulo VS Santos
1X2 Predicition: Draw

[FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)] Peru VS Chile
1X2 Predicition: Peru
 
Last edited:

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[UEFA Nations League] Belgium VS France
1X2 Prediction: Belgium

[Brazil Serie A] Sao Paulo VS Santos
1X2 Predicition: Draw

[FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)] Peru VS Chile
1X2 Predicition: Peru
Belgium 2-3 France ×
Sao Paulo 1-1 Santos √
Peru 2-0 Chile √
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Spanish Segunda Division] Real Valladolid VS Malaga
(09-10-2021 03:00 Saturday GMT+8)
1X2 Prediction: Real Valladolid

[FIFA World Cup qualification] Czech VS Wales
(09-10-2021 02:45 Saturday GMT+8)
1X2 Prediction: Draw

[FIFA World Cup qualification] Turkey VS Norway
(09-10-2021 02:45 Saturday GMT+8)
1X2 Prediction: Norway
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Real Valladolid 1-1 Malaga ×
Czech 2-2 Wales √
Turkey 1-1 Norway ×
33.3%,feel not good.
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Brazil Serie A] Cuiaba VS Sao Paulo
12-10-2021 07:00 Tuesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: Draw

[FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)] Croatia VS Slovakia
12-10-2021 02:45 Tuesday GMT+8
Over/Under: Under 2.5 goals

[FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)] Belarus VS Czech
12-10-2021 02:45 Tuesday GMT+8
Over/Under: Over 2.75 goals
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Brazil Serie A] Cuiaba VS Sao Paulo
12-10-2021 07:00 Tuesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: Draw

[FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)] Croatia VS Slovakia
12-10-2021 02:45 Tuesday GMT+8
Over/Under: Under 2.5 goals

[FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)] Belarus VS Czech
12-10-2021 02:45 Tuesday GMT+8
Over/Under: Over 2.75 goals
Cuiaba 0-0 Sao Paulo √
Croatia 2-2 Slovakia ×
Belarus 0-2 Czech ×
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Brazil Serie A] Bragantino vs Atletico Clube Goianiense
13-10-2021 06:00 Wednesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: Bragantino

[FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)] Japan vs Australia
12-10-2021 18:10 Tuesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: Japan

[FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)] Iran vs Korea Republic
12-10-2021 21:30 Tuesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: draw

[FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)] Denmark vs Austria
13-10-2021 02:45 Wednesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: Denmark/draw
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Brazil Serie A] Bragantino vs Atletico Clube Goianiense
13-10-2021 06:00 Wednesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: Bragantino

[FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)] Japan vs Australia
12-10-2021 18:10 Tuesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: Japan

[FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)] Iran vs Korea Republic
12-10-2021 21:30 Tuesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: draw

[FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)] Denmark vs Austria
13-10-2021 02:45 Wednesday GMT+8
1X2 Prediction: Denmark/draw
Bragantino 1-0 Atletico Clube Goianiense √
Japan 2-1 Australia √
Iran 1-1 Korea Republic √
Denmark 1-0 Austria √
Congrats if you were in.
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Brazil Serie A] Corinthians Paulista(SP) vs Fluminense RJ
14-10-2021 08:00 Thursday GMT+8
Prediction: Corinthians Paulista(SP)

[Brazil Serie A] Internacional RS vs America MG
14-10-2021 08:30 Thursday GMT+8
Prediction: Over 2.25 goals/Internacional RS

[FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)] El Salvador vs Mexico
14-10-2021 10:05 Thursday GMT+8
Prediction: Under 2.25 goals
 

Ronnie5

Bettor
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
[Brazil Serie A] Corinthians Paulista(SP) vs Fluminense RJ
14-10-2021 08:00 Thursday GMT+8
Prediction: Corinthians Paulista(SP)

[Brazil Serie A] Internacional RS vs America MG
14-10-2021 08:30 Thursday GMT+8
Prediction: Over 2.25 goals/Internacional RS

[FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)] El Salvador vs Mexico
14-10-2021 10:05 Thursday GMT+8
Prediction: Under 2.25 goals
Corinthians Paulista(SP) 1-0 Fluminense RJ √
Internacional RS 3-1 America MG √
El Salvador 0-2 Mexico √
Work hard and good luck. Keep following for more free tips.✍️
 
Top