• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Copa America 2019 - Uruguay Vs Peru – How to Watch Online

top10bookie

New Bettor
Reaction score
URL
Uruguay is aiming for a record sixteenth Copa America crown but will have to get past a Peru side who have a point to prove. As ever, you will be able to cover all the action from the 2019 Copa America via beIN CONNECT.
Uruguay bulldozed their way into top spot in Group C after an emphatic Edinson Cavani header sealed a 1-0 win over Chile in their final group game. La Celeste impressed in their opening group game, putting the ten men on Ecuador away with a convincing 4-0 win. Whilst the second group game saw a 2-2 draw with Asian Cup finalists Japan, with Jose Giminez scoring a header to level the tie late on. Predict from home what Letou Uruquay will have a victory
Óscar Tabárez is one of the longest-serving international managers in the game, and his experience will be crucial if Uruguay are to get the better of a tricky Peru side. Nicolás Lodeiro has been one of the stand out players in the side so far, and the Seattle Sounders midfielder is expected to start on Saturday evening. With a goal and an assist to his name, keep an eye out for the 30-year-old on the left side of a midfield four.

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
All eyes will be on Brazil and the particular showdown. Brazil is the favorite and according to betting sites, while we all expect Argentina to make a good appearance and a meaningful qualification. I expect to be a hard match, with strong duels, where both teams will be very cautious and will not take risks. I expect to be judged in the details and why not in the penalty shootout, so I will bet on the few goals
BRAZIL vs ARGENTINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62