1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Champions League Tips Round 16

Discussion in 'Champions League Betting' started by betcatalog, Feb 13, 2018.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $4,201.70
    Experienced teams both, Basel has little hope and I have no confidence in it, Manchester City is excellent, it can get an easy qualification, it scores with ease and can take the lead
    FC BASEL vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.58

There will be a tough fight, no team should feel superior, they will fight for the qualification, today I expect to be a closed match, but Juventus is based on her defense, while Tottenham will be reluctant
    JUVENTUS TURIN vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.69

sigma1x2.com likes this.
  3. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $4,201.70
    All of Saint-Germain's six games were over three goals. It will be a tough fight, the qualification will be judged on the details, the two teams score with ease, maybe they have the best offensive lines all over the world, I expect open match with goals and phases on both sides
    REAL MADRID vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.57

Only one match in Porto ended with under three goals in the six games of the group. Liverpool had only one under 2.5 in the group and seven in eight over 2.5, along with both Hoffenheim matches at the Playoffs. Liverpool has a small lead, because the second match will be in England, the two teams have very good offensive lines and can offer us a phased game and many goals
    FC PORTO vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.84