1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Champions League Tips 4th Round

Discussion in 'Champions League Betting' started by betcatalog, Oct 30, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,839.33
    The two teams will fight for the victory to claim the second place, especially the home team has no margin, the two teams have very good offensive lines, while Juventus has a defensive problem, especially this year, today I expect to score and the two teams and confirm the goal goal
    SPORTING CP vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.87

In the last match, Mourinho approaches his team's defensive team, Benfica is a bad team and has no room to fight open today, maybe even if the Manchester mark is enough, I expect a very closed match in a few steps ahead of two hearths.
    MANCHESTER UNITED vs SL BENFICA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.10

2 in 3 to score both teams, 3 out of 3 over 2.5 Chelsea, I expect open game with many goals, like two weeks ago
    AS ROMA vs CHELSEA FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

BestBookmaker likes this.
  3. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,839.33
    The two teams are relatively comfortable to score, they have to be overturned to qualify, the two teams score and accept the goals easily, they have excellent offensive lines, even without Cain or Tottenham and I expect both teams to score
    TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs REAL MADRID @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

Napoli is more in need of the points and must give it all today, the two teams perform excellent tournaments in their championship, they are very good at attacking and score at will, as in the previous match I expect to score a lot of goals
    SSC NAPOLI vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Shakhtar is an experienced team in the game, it can become a game with many goals, since Feyenord can easily reach goal
    SHAKHTAR DONETSK vs FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60