• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Champions League Round 6 12 Dec.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Valencia vs Manchester Utd

Hosts secured their place for the Europa League. They are not motivated too much for this match. In any case, it's a typical absurd match. Why? That's why the visitors have a much more important weekend match against Liverpool.

Valencia has one win and 1 loss at home. Otherwise, hosts are a very average team. No doubt. They have a small chance to win this match. However, how things are all depends on their opponent MU.

So, Valencia has a very important match against Eibar for three days away in LaLiga. In any case, they have a very weak attack and very solid defense.
This is a very unpredictable game because both sides do not want victory. But we do not know who does not want victory. This is somehow a revenge game. He can be open with more goals, and can be very boring because both teams are very boring without the right chance for the score.
Both sides have problems with injuries. In the first game, Valencia earned one point away. This can be a similar scenario.
On the other hand, visitors are average team. True, they show signs of life, however, they have very little chances for one of the top five spots in the EPL. They have 8 points less than Arsenal. True, they are in a relatively solid form lately. However, Mourinho obviously lost the compass. Or he wants new transfers in the winter break. Otherwise, MU is a very weak team, definitely. They do not have any composition. I am still wondering whether it is possible that Mourinho does not make some rotations, also, he has bad investments. Lukaku, he was already in the MU, he was pale. Otherwise, they have a bad duel game. Also, he is not too fast a player. In any case, Lukaku is a player who, if he takes part in this match, then MU has small chances. Of course, Mourinho is one-eyed against Liverpool away. His team is funny in relation to the Klopp's squad. True, he will try to give some resistance, however, the MU has a weak defense. On the other hand, the MU has very sloppy strikers. One word: Poor.
All in all, the visitors are a better team. However, as it has been said, how motivated they are for this duel? On the other hand, hosts are also a very unpredictable team.
Anyway, I expect a slight advantage on hosts in this game.
No doubt, this can be a classic draw. In any case, my offer is Home win (0AH with Odds 1.83.) I think that's acceptable.

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Lyon

Group F. M. City, Hoffenheim and these two teams. In any case, it's still not clear who goes to the knockout phase. Hosts have 2 points less than their opponent. They will try to go to everything or nothing. True, Hoffenheim has small chances for 3rd place for EL. However, everything is possible. There are various combinations in this group. Let's say, If the hosts pick up a win then Lyon for EL. If the hosts are defeated, on the other hand, Hoffenheim pick up the win against M. City away, then the Germans stay in EL. However, this scenario is unrealistic. True, M. Citi does not need a win. They have a game against Everton at home for 4 days and he will try to save their players.
Anyway, we're going back to this match.
Hosts have a big problem with injuries. True, they are the dominant team in the Ukrainian League. So, Moraes (14 goals) and Marlos (8 goals) are a big threat to their opponent.
On the other hand, visitors want at least one point for every price. They have a very difficult task in this game. Otherwise, they have a weak form in the last two games in the domestic league. In any case, focus on their defense. So, Depay (5 goals), Traore (5 goals) and Aouar (5 goals), can be very dangerous in attack. In any event, their trainer Genesio will try to motivate his promotion team to knockout stage.
All in all, this will be a very exciting game. Both sides have big goals.
I expect a good game with open game. In that case, there may be BTTS-Yes but Odds is very low. On the other hand, my offer is: Away win (0AH with Odds 2.14.)

betcatalog

Professional Bettor
An indifferent showdown, with no scoring motivation, all we can say is AEK's goal of not ending with zero points in the group. I will bet on the many goals, the two teams, have a total of 23 goals, showing that they have defense issues, can score, and especially if they open the score relatively early
SL BENFICA vs AEK ATHENS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
Valencia vs Manchester Utd 2:1
Well done!
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Lyon 1:1
Stake refund. No Wager, no bet result.