• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Champions league odds comparison

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wencent said:
thank You!

No problem, we are working to add odds comparison for all other leagues, should be working very soon.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should use the odds comparison before matches, right now there is like 1 week and some bookies still didnt put odds. Before the start of the match the variery of the bookmakers is better.

samson smith

New Bettor
Reaction score
Sir, You are great. I have searched on the links that is given on your tag. It is working properly and provides complete information of Champions league odds comparison. The concept of betting is based on uncertainty. The odds comparison is very important for a professional punter. It works on the probability theory in which the most favorable odds are decided on the basis of their occurrence.Thanks for this help.

roulettecouk

Bettor
Reaction score
Cant see pass Barca again, I cant say ive ever seen a better team. Can anyone see anyone else winning?
Would love a british team but gonna be tough

compare Odds

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hi,
in the spirit of one upmanship:
http://oddscomparisonsite.com/football-odds-comparison/more.html
I tried to drop the code in here, but this is easier.
--
Let Me Know what you think,
Regards,
http://www.oddscomparisonsite.com

topcornermax

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
BurrowsTheGreat do you even like soccer? Are you not a cricket or nothing kind of guy?