• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

CapperTrophy.com

krazeday

Bettor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I would like to invite you all to cappertrophy.com. Capper Trophy is a tipster marketplace that allows both amateurs and professionals to buy and sell tips. Our platform fully verifies tipsters and requires tipsters to prove their ability before they can sell tips. As well as the ability to buy and sell tips, we also offer a monthly competition with over $4000 up for grabs and a huge $1000 first prize. You can also make money with our unique Super Streak promotion that allows you to win real cash for winning tip streaks.

Come and check us out, there are lots of free tips available for you to check out and our in depth stats will allow you to pick the tipster that is right for you!!!

Good Luck!!!!

SavageCity

New Bettor
Reaction score
what evidence of a scam do you have?
Your site is very confusing, how does one become a tipster... I have signed up but didn't see anywhere to post tips.. All I see are rankings, ranking and rankings.. You wanna tell me how one becomes a tipster on your site?

krazeday

Bettor
Reaction score
Your site is very confusing, how does one become a tipster... I have signed up but didn't see anywhere to post tips.. All I see are rankings, ranking and rankings.. You wanna tell me how one becomes a tipster on your site?
hi,
Go to My Account, click on your @username and you will be taken to a page “I want to be a tipster”