• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

BETVERIFIED.com - Be smart, trust only verified tipsters

werew

Bettor
Reaction score
The new hockey season has started, yesterday we have two victories out of two, that was strong inside information!

new hockey season 2021-2022 It will run from August 1 to the end of April, and will be very motivated and active this season we are waiting for 9 months of hockey, all championships and tournaments as well as the Ice Hockey Champions League.

It will be two paid packages

Package 1
one month 40 €

Package 2
Full season 2021-2022 nine months, with discount
(August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April) 100 €

E-mail: zlfra41@gmail.com

werew

Bettor
Reaction score
Yesterday we won the German championship! This was a powerful insider on the Schwenninger team's problems! This is the sixth win in a row for me and my subscribers ... August and September stable profits, Full season subscription, only high-quality inside information tips!
Full season 2021-2022 seven months, it's only 12 euro per month
(October, November, December, January, February, March, April) for 90 euro is available, just email me zlfra41@gmail.com

All statistics are verified https://betverified.com/profile/?ser...vicename=werew

werew

Bettor
Reaction score
We won the Champions League again yesterday! Strong inside information about the problems of the team Mlada Boleslav won without problems ... Last week, the strong inside information in the Austrian championship big problems in the squad Graz also won.
if you want to join my service, just write to me zlfra41@gmail.com

All statistics are verified https://betverified.com/profile/?ser...vicename=werew