1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)
    Dismiss Notice

Betting Tips 08/09 until 11/09

Discussion in 'Daily Chat Betting Tips' started by betcatalog, Sep 8, 2017.

test
  1. betcatalog

betcatalog Professional Bettor

Credit:
    $2,406.56
    The two teams seem to rely mainly on their defense, as hard as they score, so difficult to accept a goal, so it is not expected to play with a few goals
    CD LEGANES vs CF GETAFE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

Because of the way Bordeaux is playing, I expect to have an open goal match on either side, they can score from at least one goal
    OSC LILLE vs FC GIRONDINS BORDEAUX @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

3. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,406.56
    I expect the two teams to create phases ahead of the fires and to score at least one goal for each team, the odds is of great value
    ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAS GIANNINA @@ Both team to score, odds 2.25

I believe that Asteras Tripolis is more experienced and more qualitative and can take advantage of his seat and win Lamia
    ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs LAMIA @@ WIN ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 1.65

I expect Monaco to take advantage of Nis's weaknesses and win another victory because it scores with relative ease
    OGC NICE vs AS MONACO @@ WIN AS MONACO, odds 1.80

High-speed play and many final goal-goals, both teams have excellent offensive lines and can see a big score
    MANCHESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.53

4. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,406.56
    Marseille is a good team, especially at its headquarters, can take advantage of the bad form of Rennes and get the win
    OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE vs FC STADE RENNES @@ OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE, odds 1.70

Kerkyra is a modest team and will fight for her stay, Panathinaikos wishes to make a new start and will give it all for the three points of victory, and Ouzounidis said "First win, then good performance
    AO KASSIOPI vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ WIN PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.57

Levadiakos has made two good appearances and if he was successful he would have won the victories, today I expect to take advantage of his seat and the weaknesses of Platanias and get the victory
    FC LEVADIAKOS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ WIN FC LEVADIAKOS, odds 2.25

5. betcatalog

Credit:
    $2,406.56
    The newly-defeated Huddersfield has begun with a momentum and can take advantage of West Ham's weaknesses and get a significant result
    WEST HAM UNITED vs HUDDERSFIELD TOWN @@ +0.50 Asian handicap HUDDERSFIELD TOWN, odds 1.99

I'm a cautious game from both sides, so at least not to lose, in my opinion do wrong betting companies, favorites are the few goals
    CF MALAGA vs UNION DEPORTIVA LAS PALMAS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.95

The two teams are still not in the pocket of their performance, they are not ready yet because of the changes in their roster, as PAOK has more quality and can, even if it is difficult to win
    APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ -0.75 Asian handicap PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.67