• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Betting Strategy

mayertom

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Did Someone tried to bet same bet for all matches from certain league. For Example all matches from Week 35 LaLiga - BTTS-No, something like that.
Is it good strategy, how profitable is? I saw for some league match shares for this bet is 60/70% BTTS-No.

mayertom

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Wow, isn't it too random? Sounds fun to try though.
It's random, however i''m curious how profitable this could be. I think you had to win atleast 7 bets to see little profit.

ez12bet

New Bettor
Reaction score
A betting strategy (also known as betting system) is a structured approach to gambling, in the attempt to produce a profit. To be successful, the system must change the house edge into a player advantage — which is impossible for pure games of probability with fixed odds, akin to a perpetual motion machine.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Rather than using random strategies, you can work out one by yourself and be self-satisfied with the results it gives you.

fcbetting

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
What do you think about this strategy.
Play on corners in football in live bet if this requirements are satisfied: 75 minute of game, bookie offers one more corner with 1.25 or higher odds.
Example: Real Madrid Barcelona, 75min, 6 corners, bookie offer over 6.5 with 1.25 odds.

Can it be profitable?

BgFutbol

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
What do you think about this strategy.
Play on corners in football in live bet if this requirements are satisfied: 75 minute of game, bookie offers one more corner with 1.25 or higher odds.
Example: Real Madrid Barcelona, 75min, 6 corners, bookie offer over 6.5 with 1.25 odds.

Can it be profitable?
What bookie offers such a bet, when its almost certain that it will happen? If you can find bets like these in some matches you are going to profit.

fcbetting

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
What bookie offers such a bet, when its almost certain that it will happen? If you can find bets like these in some matches you are going to profit.
I found did few times on Betfury. Manchester City vs Real Madrid, Roma vs Genoa had it. It is not often. It would great if there is some app which can alert us about this conditions. Also in game Milan vs Juventus they offer it but there was 0 corners in last 15 minutes.

BgFutbol

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I found did few times on Betfury. Manchester City vs Real Madrid, Roma vs Genoa had it. It is not often. It would great if there is some app which can alert us about this conditions. Also in game Milan vs Juventus they offer it but there was 0 corners in last 15 minutes.
So it's not guaranteed, but 0 corners for 15 minutes sounds like very defensive game which you can expect from italian match :)

ken

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Started prop bets (corners) on Korean league.
Chances of hitting while analyses team stats 78%

fcbetting

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Betfury. It only have corners for biggest games but I see they started add more.