• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Betting in Tennis

I've tried BET-IBC for tennis and they offer also a large range of bookies and sports. you can give it a try also

admin

Administrator
Staff member
In terms of everything apart from promotions, bet365 is defo the best. Most markets, best cash out, has nicest layout by far. However they are shit for free bets.
I think promotions are not bad at bet365. In fact if someone is signing up at bookmaker only for single promo of 20 euro it's not worth it. In the long term having coverage of all sports and tons of choices is better than some 20, even 50 euro bonus. Bet365 is definitely one of the best, if not the best.

I think promotions are not bad at bet365. In fact if someone is signing up at bookmaker only for single promo of 20 euro it's not worth it. In the long term having coverage of all sports and tons of choices is better than some 20, even 50 euro bonus. Bet365 is definitely one of the best, if not the best.
So which site is best for opening this account? I heard of acc-ex.com are they reliable?

Thank you all. I finally opened on acc-ex.com . I didn't know they open Bet fair;I definately open a Bet fair account there