• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Backtesting System

betinlab

Bettor
Reaction score
Hello!

Some time ago I had fun with a method that was based on betting against fit teams ... It was the result of simple intuition, I had no statistical data ... even for this it remained only a pastime.

if I had the chance to try this method on a historical database I would have gotten some concrete answers ... I would have known if indeed that system brought advantages.

So I started to elaborate Excel sheets etc ... But my technical skills were not enough.

I searched for collaborators ...

In the end, after so much time and "effort" we have developed a web application .. a site with which to generate fully customizable backtesting strategies.

My theory on betting against fit teams has found excellent confirmations on many different leagues.

May I post the link?
The site is completely free and I think it is an excellent source for many betting fans.

In the meantime I can describe my own strategies if you want.

We will update you soon!

Federico

betinlab

Bettor
Reaction score
Pred 01 Nov.png

My strategy give me these predictions for today :)

ken

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Hello!

Some time ago I had fun with a method that was based on betting against fit teams ... It was the result of simple intuition, I had no statistical data ... even for this it remained only a pastime.

if I had the chance to try this method on a historical database I would have gotten some concrete answers ... I would have known if indeed that system brought advantages.

So I started to elaborate Excel sheets etc ... But my technical skills were not enough.

In the end, after so much time and "effort" we have developed a web application .. a site with which to generate fully customizable backtesting strategies.

My theory on betting against fit teams has found excellent confirmations on many different leagues.

May I post the link?
The site is completely free and I think it is an excellent source for many betting fans.

We will update you soon!

Federico
hi betinlab, at the moment am using a software called VIP-IBC which offers the best odds on all sports I bet on but am interested in your sotfware, does it combine odds from different bookmakers?

betinlab

Bettor
Reaction score
hi betinlab, at the moment am using a software called VIP-IBC which offers the best odds on all sports I bet on but am interested in your sotfware, does it combine odds from different bookmakers?
Hi ken!
our software does not work with odds in that sense.
Betinlab is a tool to build betting strategies to predict the result of football matches.
Let me know if you want more informations!

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
hi there, I think you got him wrong! VIP-IBC is a betting software which combines odds from the best bookmakers while the betinlab tool is a software which helps build a betting strategy. betinlab, I'm I correct?

betinlab

Bettor
Reaction score
hi there, I think you got him wrong! VIP-IBC is a betting software which combines odds from the best bookmakers while the betinlab tool is a software which helps build a betting strategy. betinlab, I'm I correct?
Yes, Exactly.
thank you!

ken

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Thank you both for all the clear expannations, now I know better!

Reaction score
Hello!

May I post the link?

We will update you soon!

Federico

What is your definition of a fit team? :)

ken

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
What is your definition of a fit team? :)
hi Dick Wellington, am not trying to reply on the behalf of betinlab but I do think by "fit team" he means teams who are consistent with their results and have less injuries.