• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

AUS Horse everyday tips

fondtobet

Bettor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm here to share my joy and excitement with all of you. I have good source that makes me happy betting the AUS horse races. They provide me good information ragarding the WIN, LAY, and PLACE bet for AUS races.
Take a look and try for yourself, below is the selections for tommorow.

Format:

Track & Race #
Bet Details
Comment
Bet Confidence (ranging 1 ~ 4 means, normal - good - very good - best)

WIN BET
Cessnock R2 (1.52)
No4 No Attendance
trial form reads very strong, good hidden merit on pace effort l/start
[1]

Cessnock R4 (3.05)
No14 Urgent Bells
well drawn for 1 of the runs of the race on the back of a high merit 2nd vs stronger, good scope
[3]

PLACE BET
Cessnock R7 (5.00)
No9 Limerock Lass
totally suited, see win bet comment for more detail, need 1.70+ for value
[4]

LAY BET
Sun Coast R3 (8.35)
Any outside 1,3
No's 1 & 3 look to be heads and shoulders above the rest, lay any other runner under 11.00
[4]

fondtobet

Bettor
Reaction score
Goodluck for race 21/12/2010

WIN BET
Mackay R3 (2.20)
No10 Craiglea Cugar
may get a soft lead from inside gate, btn 0.1l by Charmingly 2 back, claims despite turn around in weights
[1]

Kilmore R4 (2.30)
No11 Drifting Ice
wide gate the big query but is lightly raced and well bred with good upside for astute yard, must respect
[1]

Kilmore R4 (2.30)
No15 Diva's List
effort 4 and 2 back when 2nd at Stony Creek and Mornington read well, on a repeat figures
[1]

PLACE BET
Goulburn R1 (1.25)
No1 Venivinci
former Vic provincial form from last prep reads v strong, likely good trip stalking, serious claims
[3]

Kilmore R2 (1.30)
No13 Janamaz
very good trial 2nd prior to debut, drawn wide but has tactical early speed, may surprise at odds
[1]

Kilmore R3 (2.00)
No6 Victoria Bluebird
see win bet comment, blinkers off 1st time, winkers on 1st time, need 1.70+ for value
[3]

fondtobet

Bettor
Reaction score
still hot, tips for 22/12/2010

WIN BET
Sandown R5 (4.00)
No2 Cross Street
gets the run of the race, v good trial win before sound 1st up effort, ready for new peak now
[3]

Sandown R6 (4.40)
No4 Bellabaci
if it can recapture the form it showed last prep it wins this, best chance this prep to do so 5th up now
[1]

LAY BET
Morphettville R1 (1.08)
No1 Rejuvenated
broke mdn at Gawler l/start, depth of win questionable, Quantam Speed ticks more boxes, lay under 3.30
[2]

Canterbury R1 (1.15)
No8 Pregrada
looks exposed vs a few of these who have scope, queries over strength og l/start 2nd, lay under 3.30
[2]

clipclopcolt

Bettor
Reaction score
Thanks for the top tips. Do you have any good ones for the forthcoming race meetings in Australia as it's a massive few months I believe. I am particularly interested in Hobart Cup betting - I went to the festival a few years ago and it was a fantastic experience.

okosh

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
clipclopcolt said:
Thanks for the top tips. Do you have any good ones for the forthcoming race meetings in Australia as it's a massive few months I believe. I am particularly interested in Hobart Cup betting - I went to the festival a few years ago and it was a fantastic experience.
Try Hobart Races Saturday(tomorrow)....

Race 5 # 4....
Punctuate....

Horse is owned by a group of 10 people....One of them is a friend of mine...
horse has been rested and prepared for this race...

Good odds at $13.00 for the win....

okosh

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
okosh said:
Try Hobart Races Saturday(tomorrow)....

Race 5 # 4....
Punctuate....

Horse is owned by a group of 10 people....One of them is a friend of mine...
horse has been rested and prepared for this race...

Good odds at $13.00 for the win....
WON!!...And won easy....Paid $7 and $2.20 on S-Tab. :D

fondtobet

Bettor
Reaction score
Need tips for 5 March Saturday races? SPAM LINKEY REMOVED i share with you a detailed horse selections for 5 March. it's covering ALL venue and have detailed comment. Try it and you will be good. (finger crossed XD).

okosh

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
fondtobet said:
Need tips for 5 March Saturday races? SPAM LINKEY REMOVED i share with you a detailed horse selections for 5 March. it's covering ALL venue and have detailed comment. Try it and you will be good. (finger crossed XD).
Thanks mate but please do not spam here....

fondtobet

Bettor
Reaction score
Glorious Goodwood Wednesday Ratings & Advice - get all of my ratings for Glorious Goodwood Wednesday racing covering a minimum of 7 races in the UK on the day, plenty of value to be had, all free, dig in and enjoy, SPAM LINK removed