• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

AS Roma vs Inter

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
AS Roma vs Inter

ITALY: Serie A

I have to be honest, I'm avoiding Serie A. It's a very weird league with very strange results. Anyway, this is an attractive match for me and I will throw an eye on this match.
First, the hosts are without De Rossi, Dzeko, El Shaarawy and Under. I can not see who can score a goal for AS Roma. However, they can pay attention to their defense. But in the last match against Real Madrid in the Champions League, we saw that they also had short legs. Otherwise, they have variable results in the last five games. So, they have 1 win, 2 draws and 2 defeats. As things stand, they have little chances in this game. Is it possible that they can withstand an attack from Inter for the whole match? I am not sure.
On the other hand, visitors are defeated against Tottenham in CL. Anyway, they are 3rd place. However, they are not in a must win position. They can not reach Juventus. On the other hand, they have 3 points more than AC Milan and 5 points more than Lazio (position for the Europa League). So, they can win defeat in this game. The truth is they are a much better team, no doubt, however, as I said Serie A is very unpredictable. Their head coach Spalletti is great at his job. However, he was led by AS Roma twice: once in 4 years 2005 -2009, and in the 2016-2017 season. Perhaps here it can be a slight advantage for hosts even though they are without the main players. So, Inter Milan can count on Icardi (7 goals). However, Nainggolan will surely miss the match due to injury.
There is no reason for a long story here. AS Roma is without important players, Inter is without a big motive. Of course, they will try to stay without defeat. So, Draw is a very interesting option here. However, I do not understand that anyone plays on draw. However, I'm thinking about the Over / Under option. In any case, I do not expect more than three goals. So, my offers are: Under 3.5 with Odd 1.44 and Under 3 goals with Odd1.66. I would like to decide on Under 3 Goals in this one.

Writer

Professional Bettor
URL
AS Roma vs Inter

ITALY: Serie A

I have to be honest, I'm avoiding Serie A. It's a very weird league with very strange results. Anyway, this is an attractive match for me and I will throw an eye on this match.
First, the hosts are without De Rossi, Dzeko, El Shaarawy and Under. I can not see who can score a goal for AS Roma. However, they can pay attention to their defense. But in the last match against Real Madrid in the Champions League, we saw that they also had short legs. Otherwise, they have variable results in the last five games. So, they have 1 win, 2 draws and 2 defeats. As things stand, they have little chances in this game. Is it possible that they can withstand an attack from Inter for the whole match? I am not sure.
On the other hand, visitors are defeated against Tottenham in CL. Anyway, they are 3rd place. However, they are not in a must win position. They can not reach Juventus. On the other hand, they have 3 points more than AC Milan and 5 points more than Lazio (position for the Europa League). So, they can win defeat in this game. The truth is they are a much better team, no doubt, however, as I said Serie A is very unpredictable. Their head coach Spalletti is great at his job. However, he was led by AS Roma twice: once in 4 years 2005 -2009, and in the 2016-2017 season. Perhaps here it can be a slight advantage for hosts even though they are without the main players. So, Inter Milan can count on Icardi (7 goals). However, Nainggolan will surely miss the match due to injury.
There is no reason for a long story here. AS Roma is without important players, Inter is without a big motive. Of course, they will try to stay without defeat. So, Draw is a very interesting option here. However, I do not understand that anyone plays on draw. However, I'm thinking about the Over / Under option. In any case, I do not expect more than three goals. So, my offers are: Under 3.5 with Odd 1.44 and Under 3 goals with Odd1.66. I would like to decide on Under 3 Goals in this one.
Incredibly! Kolarov and Under scored goals. In addition, Inter had the second best defense. As I mentioned, Serie A is a very strange league. So, my pick is missed. In any case, be careful with Italian Serie A.