• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Arbitrage betting

ToddS

New Bettor
Reaction score
How many times in your life you did arbitrage betting? With the odds being almost identical in all sites it's very hard. I have accounts in 5 betting sites. and my biggest arbitrage was odds 2.10 and 2.10. 10% win. You need to have lots of money in all that accounts to even consider winning from arbitrage. I know some people that have over 10 000$ per account. Unfortunately I have hole in my pockets and can't do it the same way.

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I don't have the money for that and it sounds very lazy, scrolling down all odds from the sites. I am for the real betting.

Anggun

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
It's not interesting to check odds on every bookie on the earth to win just 5% of the stake. Bookies set almost the same odds and it's hard to do arbitrage.

BetfairGuy

New Bettor
Reaction score
If you use a site like www.oddschecker.com you'll be able to compare the different prices for an event, from a wide range of bookmakers and betting exchanges. You're right in saying that mostly the prices are roughly the same, but occasionally there you will come across big anomalies that you can take advantage of.

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
BetfairGuy said:
If you use a site like http://www.oddschecker.com you'll be able to compare the different prices for an event, from a wide range of bookmakers and betting exchanges. You're right in saying that mostly the prices are roughly the same, but occasionally there you will come across big anomalies that you can take advantage of.
Yes, that's one very useful site. However almost 70% of the time the best odds are offered at the betting exchanges. Plus not many people can afford to deposit in 5 or more bookies.

Reaction score
Arbitrage betting is very difficult because of money management and also risky considering nowadays set betting limits and individual limiting of betting account holders :/

Thus I reccommend you to use so called ups-downs anticipating arbitrage, it proves to be working well... I mean finding matches which are going very probable to drop (more they drop, more better money appears), however lot of good sources are needed to do this concept, still it brings the fruit

good luck

sportsurebet

New Bettor
Reaction score
New FREE sport arbitrage page:

**** EDIT: Spam link removed: Thanks, but we do not need more spam.
Try it and win with surebets.

:shock:

Jammy

Bettor
Reaction score
Could someone explain to me what this is?

Ive heard of it before but dont know how it works. :eek:

Jammy

Bettor
Reaction score
ademy said:
http://arbthebookies.blogspot.com/

Interesting :mrgreen:

Thanks for that!!!!

Has anyone here made any serious money out of this system?

Plus what is the best sports to use this?

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
The best sport is tennis, because you have just 2 outcomes or any other sport with 2 outcomes.

Jammy

Bettor
Reaction score
Ive still yet to see any match though where the odds are greater than 1/1 / 2.0

Jammy

Bettor
Reaction score
Could someone give me a recent example of a match where this system would have worked?

p.s. sorry for the double post, could not edit my last 1 for some reason.

A_Skywalker

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I can't give you example, because I dont follow this, you need a big bankroll and a deposits in many sites to be able to make money from arbitrage.
For example tennis player A is 2.02 at one site and tennis player B is 2.03 at another site. To make a profit from this arbitrage bet you need a very big bankroll.

Jammy

Bettor
Reaction score
A_Skywalker said:
I can't give you example, because I dont follow this, you need a big bankroll and a deposits in many sites to be able to make money from arbitrage.
For example tennis player A is 2.02 at one site and tennis player B is 2.03 at another site. To make a profit from this arbitrage bet you need a very big bankroll.

I spent over a hour looking at all the upcoming sporting events for yesterday,today and tomorrow and i could not find any. :?

knowall

New Bettor
Reaction score
Dear Skywalker
now days there are arb services based on inplay live betting, that can find you more than a dozen sure bets in one hour with only 5 or 6 bookmakers, so you don't need 100+accounts...just few :twisted: ...check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtbzKtXbQzE

amac140

New Bettor
Reaction score
Have a look at my recent thread, this can help arbitrage betting alot more profitable!