• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

Americas Cardroom Review

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Americas Cardroom Bonus
Get 100% up to $1000 on your first deposit.
Be sure to check the other promotions, in my last visit to the site I counted more than 7 different promotions!

Americas Cardroom Review

History
Formerly known as Doyles Room, Americas Cardroom is one of the few poker sites that accepts US players. If you are US player and can't deposit contact the support of Americas Cardroom for details how to do it.

Americas Cardroom in Short
One of the few that accept american players. Although this poker room is joined by thousands of US poker players the rest of the World also well represented.

The Players
Good poker room to start with, the players are average, be aware of some skilled poker players mostly at the high stake tables.

Games Offered
The games offered at Americas Cardroom are:
Hold'Em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Stud, 7 Stud Hi/Lo, 3 Card poker, 32 Card Draw, Telesina

Software

Customer Support
Phone: Call 1-888-878-1350
Email: support@americascardroom.eu

Allaqn Cook

New Bettor
Reaction score
Americas Cardroom Bonus
Be sure to check the other promotions, in my last visit to the site I counted more than 7 different promotions!

Americas Cardroom Review

History
Formerly known as Doyles Room, Americas Cardroom is one of the few poker sites that accepts US players. If you are US player and can't deposit contact the support of Americas Cardroom for details how to do it.

One of the few that accept american players. Although this poker room is joined by thousands of US poker players the rest of the World also well represented.

The Players
Good poker room to start with, the players are average, be aware of some skilled poker players mostly at the high stake tables.

Games Offered
Hold'Em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Stud, 7 Stud Hi/Lo, 3 Card poker, 32 Card Draw, Telesina

Software

Customer Support
Americas Cardroom Bonus

Americas Cardroom Review

History

The Players

Games Offered

Software

Customer Support
Great site, the only thing that sucks is they take a Jackpot rake from every cash game table no matter what the stakes are and you can never qualify to win the jackpot unless you play high stakes every day all day long. I think that is just plain unfair. I think if they take a Jackpot rake from everyone, everyone should have a chance to win. It should be a Bad-Beat Jackpot. The way the do it is like stealing from the small player and giving to the pro player