• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

About PremiumTradings

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
PremiumTradings is sports brokerage service owned by BELLONA N.V group, with valid Gaming license no. 8048/JAZ issued by the gaming commission of Curacao.
Established by some of the pioneers of the online sports betting industry, the agency is taking advantage of the close relationships we hold with all top leading Asian bookies in order to be able to provide you with a rich portfolio of betting accounts, bigger than any other agency can provide.

We offer:
- Accounts with the best Asian bookies around, all under one roof (Pinnacle, SBOBet, Singbet, IBC and more)
- BetFair accounts
- Confidential service: VPN service, Bitcoins, easy KYC procedure- we have it all!
- Ultra fast transactions without the usual bookie hassles
- Easy transfers between accounts and friends
- Friendly VIP customer support service
- Additional tools for professional punters

We currently support transactions with Skrill, NETELLER (Euro, USD, GBP), Bitcoin and Bank wires.
The service is free of charge, besides low cost transaction fees, as following:
Deposits: First ever deposit is free of charge. Any further deposits: up to €2,000- 3%; €2,001 up to €10,000- 2%; €10,001 and up- 1% (better talk to us first
)
Withdrawals: You get one free withdrawal per calendar month. Any additional withdrawals are charged with 1 % over the transaction amount.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me at any time! You can also reach our support via LiveChat in our website or via mail (support@premiumtradings.com)

You can also click here to go into our website!

peleus

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this out yet and can you also post your experience?

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Dear users,

PremiumTradings can gladly announce that, from today we can offer you GBP accounts in IBCBet!

We also want to remind you that GBP deposits using Skrill/Neteller are possible as well.

Best regards,
Mat
PremiumTradings team

CRonaldo

Bettor
Reaction score
Bet fair account is free to register, what is the difference if someone register through Premium Tradings?

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Dear CRonaldo,

When registering directly to BF, your account is subject to 5-7% fees over winnings, depending on your jurisdiction and your turnover. Our account carry much lower fee, which is fixed and not depending on your turnover.
In addition, direct BF accounts are subject to premium fee, in case you win too much and not generating BF enough commissions. Our accounts do not subject to such fees.
On top of everything, your identity is not exposed to BF, as the account is registered under our name.

Best regards,
Mat
PremiumTradings team

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Dear customers,

We can gladly announce, that PremiumTradings launched a new private customer's area. New features include: direct deposits via Skrill & Neteller, online banking (TrustPay), balance history review, internal transfers. Soon we are going to integrate new payment suppliers for your convenience - stay tuned!

Contact us @ support@premiumtradings.com to get your username and password.

Best regards,
Mat
PremiumTradings team

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Dear Customers,

We are more than happy to announce, that we can now offer BetDaq accounts with 2% commission over the winnings.

Minimal deposit is 1000EUR.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here/PM or directly to our support team (support@premiumtradings.com)

Best regards,
Mat
PremiumTradings team

okosh

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Now this one is interesting and I'm doing my DD now....

Visited the site and I dont see your license there or the Curacao official License seals which is a requirement.....

Admin can you please explain??....

okosh

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Hi Okosh,

Here it is the link to our license - http://www.gaminglicences.com/pages/validate.php?lid=8048-B07.
You can see it also in the main page of our website, have a look at the bottom line, there is icon before the LinkedIn picture.
If you have other questions or doubts, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Mat
Ok thanks...I found the link on the home page....Though this does not exactly comply with the rules under your license...rules clearly state that the seal must be there.......

Curacao rules clearly state the following.....
License Seal
Services operating under our eGaming license are required to display our official License seals.
The official seals provide assurance the service is actively operating in compliance.
Compliance requirements for the directors and shareholders of the company bearing our seal have met our requirements.

okosh

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
moving on....

Matt....
Where does your company operate from??.....

And what is your company connection to 1bet dot com??......

markopozo

New Bettor
Reaction score
Deposit and Withdrawal fees !? who does that nowadays?
I am using Samvo bethub for football, no transaction fees and it has been operating for more than 11 years

okosh

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Deposit and Withdrawal fees !? who does that nowadays?
I am using Samvo bethub for football, no transaction fees and it has been operating for more than 11 years
Indeed this is a great reason to think twice b4 you touch this one......3% deposit fee??...LMAO.....A fool and his money....LOL

Wonder what happen to admin and why he hasn't answered my questions??.....

Lot of interesting information I've been reading on this one.....So many red flags here....))

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am not sure which "red flags" you are referring to, but i am willing to answer any questions you might have in regards to our operations.
First things first - regarding the curacao logo:
I am afraid the terms you have copied are from a company called "Curacao eGaming", which is not an official Curacao authority (although we agree they have chosen a great domain name!), but it is a master licensing company, which holds a different logo then the master company we belong to ("Antillephone") and the terms you have copied are relevant to their sub-license companies only.
To shed more light on this issue:
The Curacao Government issued a number of Master licenses to 4-5 parties about 15 years ago. Curacao eGaming and Antillephone N.V among those companies.
Those parties hold a Master license and are allowed to issue Sublicenses- the exact type of sub-license PremiumTradings have under Antillephone.
1bet is operated by a sister company and holds the same sub-license.

As for the deposit fees:
This is the company policy, which covers some of the admin costs that we have. For high volume punters, we usually waive such fees.
We respect Samvo's business, yet we have some solutions which they don't provide (more payment solutions, richer portfolio of bookies et cetera)
In any case, if their bet hub solution serves you well- good for you!

We will be happy if some of you can share your opinion after having personal experience with our service.

Best regards,
Mat
PremiumTradings TEAM

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

With great pleasure I could announce that Betfair is available for every PremiumTradings member. We developed a tool which allows you to access all Betfair features (excluding Horses & Greyhounds) and place bets with single click on pre-game and live markets without exposing any personal information!

The requirements are:

· Minimum deposit 500 EUR

· 3.8% Commission charge deduction over winning tickets with each settled bet with winning outcome

· 0.2 % weekly commission charge over the Matched tickets for Shark Tool Usage

Hope that this will be in great convenience for most of you! Contact our support for detailed info.

Best Regards

Pete

PremiumTradings Team

Attachments

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that our Shark Tool will undergo scheduled maintenance which will take place between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. CET tomorrow.

Our Customer Support Team will be at your disposal for the duration of the maintenance procedure should you require any assistance.

Best regards,

George
PremiumTradings Team

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Hi folks,

We have completed the update of our Shark Tool. In order for the changes to come into effect you will have to follow these steps:

1) Refresh the Shark Tool page
2) Log out of the system
3) Log back in

Voila!

Kind regards,
George

PremiumTradings Team

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that during EURO 2016 WinningFT will be accessible via a new URL - www.wft138.com. Please make sure you will be using the correct link which will only be valid throughout the EURO.

Cheers,
George

PremiumTradings Team

PremiumTradings

Experienced Bettor
Reaction score
Hi folks,

A very important message for all Pinnacle users. Please note that the Pinnacle agent and member URLs will be changed to www.p88agent.com and www.pinbet88.com. The change will occur after a scheduled maintenance which will be carried out by Pinnacle on 14th July 2016.

Please let me know if you have any questions or contact our Customer Support Team via Skype: prmts77.

Kind regards,
George

PremiumTradings Team