• Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. If you own a betting site you can advertise it in Betting picks or Personal Threads(But to post a link a user should have at least 3 posts)

About fixed matches

Collin

New Bettor
Reaction score
Hello,

I wonder if there are any 100% trustworthy sites on the internet that offers fixed matches because I'm informed that 98% there are scammers. So in fact I'm looking for those 2% that are pure and fair?

Thank you in advance!!!

Regards

Betting Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I wonder if there are any 100% trustworthy sites on the internet that offers fixed matches because I'm informed that 98% there are scammers. So in fact I'm looking for those 2% that are pure and fair?

Thank you in advance!!!

Regards

There are no fixed matches in internet, all of the sites offering these are scams. Of course when a match is fixed only few selected people know, not some random Joe.

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
2% is extremely optimistic !!
You will never find any reliable information about this... so you have to look at some other indicators... here I am talking odds movement, but even this, you have to be lucky to be there just when it happens. It only happened twice since I started betting, first was a qualification match in Chennai (tennis) in january 2015 but I saw Pinnacle removed the odds after a player at 1.02 went to 1.15 ten minutes before the start of the match (of course he lost), and another one just last year (but I am still not 100% sure if it was fixed http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/fr.../hemery-calvin-basilashvili-nikoloz-zZCROruh/ but ayway I made some decent money that day lucky me!)

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
By the way, following my previous message, I would advice everyone to be very careful, even when fishy odds movement happen!

I remember (again tennis) a match in 2013 between Fischer and Zeballos in Austria.
The odds of Fischer went from 2.10 to 1.50 despite being an inferior player to Zeballos (look at the odds movement here before the start of the match http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/au...013/fischer-martin-zeballos-horacio-KC7qJK7A/)

I watched the match live, lucky me I didnt bet a big amount on Fishcer... but anyway the match was so weird.
Zeballos won the first set, and right after asked for a MTO (medical time out). I was like : THIS IS HAPPENING :D
But in the 3rd set Fischer was playing so crap ... I had the feeling Zeballos was trying to lose, but he ended up winning.

Such a weird match. Still don't understand what happened.

Dylan Lynch

Bettor
Reaction score
agree and also bookie see when the match are fixed, they are smart very and can cancel all if markets are full in smth and should not be
is obvious that is fixed

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
agree and also bookie see when the match are fixed, they are smart very and can cancel all if markets are full in smth and should not be
is obvious that is fixed
Agree big time.

On oddsportal there is a function called "blocked odds", you can see the markets blocked by most bookmakers, usually fishy matches.

Don't take it personally Collin, but paying a guy who sell fixed matches on Tweeter or FB is the ultimate idiotic move in my book.

Collin

New Bettor
Reaction score
Do you think this site is a quite trustful site: EDIT: Removed because of advertising. also because there are a lot of people who likes the site on facebook

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
Do you think this site is a quite trustful site: EDIT: Removed because of advertising. also because there are a lot of people who likes the site on facebook

Thank you
Man there is absolutely nothing trustful about websites or FB page selling fixed matches. You have to be naive to believe this.

Drea777

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I also dont believe, why woudl smbd tel us which match are foixed and dont they go and make money on it but sell to us since they are so wise and informated. There are plentry of websites like this and they either call theiself verified websites. dont trust will lose more money. I also know bookie very easy void such bets and in the ends lose.

alexbolt84

Bettor
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you in advance!!!

Regards

I have the same question, can someone advice?

Don smash

New Bettor
Reaction score
Reading all comments got me laughing, why would it work when you are buying fixed match for $100 lol, have you tried @Supercorrectscores on telegram? The price speaks for itself, oh and they are legit, not everyone can afford the service

ken

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
I have the same question, can someone advice?
Why will an individual sell tips on matches with 100% win percentage?

That doesn't sound just right. Rather than wasting his time on the internet/forums searching people who can buy them, he will rather bet on them enough money to become rich.

nevergiveup

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
The scammers who sell fixed matches do as follows:
For a tennis match for example, they will sell Player 1 to someone, and sell Player 2 to someone else. So half of the people who bought the tip will win and buy the next tip. That's how they scam people.

ken

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
The scammers who sell fixed matches do as follows:
For a tennis match for example, they will sell Player 1 to someone, and sell Player 2 to someone else. So half of the people who bought the tip will win and buy the next tip. That's how they scam people.
Really! This makes sense.

Giresse

Professional Bettor
Reaction score
The best advice here will be to keep away from fixed match sellers!
99.8% are just scammers or normal tipsters.
Fixed matches are things passed by word of mouth.